Welcome to Foods Alive, Where a creative RAW chef meets Organic Okanagan farmers.
"Mom, you should sell these" is the beginning of our story!
Are still hand made in a second kitchen in our home
on a small acreage in the North Okanagan.
WE ARE DIFFERENT
- We dehydrate our cookies and crackers because we feel that good food is fragile and needs to be treated and heated gently at low temperatures.
- Enzymes are your body's work force and they wither away at baking temperatures
- We use apples and dates for sweetness, NOT sugar, or agave or maple syrup
- We soak the buckwheat, almonds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds overnight to load you up with extra plant based protein
- We add freshly ground flax for maximum Essential Fatty Acid absorption and a good dose of B vitamins
- Hemp and Chia seeds give you sustained energy
- We buy local as much as we can.
THAT IS WHY WE ARE PROUD TO CALL OUR ORGANIC, GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE TREATS
"THE NEW GENERATION OF COOKIES _ CRACKERS."
We have been seen to run into our garden to add a kilo of carrots or
check for one more zucchini to add to the batch of carrot crisps!
Raw food is performance food.