Recipe type: salad
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Serves: 4 Choose yellow and red cherry tomatoes as they ripen on the vine
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt.
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- Half the tomatoes and place in a glass jar or bowl
- chop garlic
- Add oil, vinegar and sea salt.
- Let the flavours fuse for 4- 5 hours at room temperature.
- I Use marinated tomatoes on a bed of julliened zucchini or on a bed of spinach. This is also a lovely and super quick addition to any stir fry. Onions, zucchini, red pepper etc etc.